Anaqua is looking for a highly motivated Regional Client Director who is seeking an opportunity to work in a progressive and dynamic environment and is eager to participate in the management and growth of our world class client community. The goal of this position is to ensure our clients continue to realize value with Anaqua through education, planning and additional Anaqua’s services. Client Directors own the ongoing relationship and renewal of our clients and are required to provide strategic direction on the account both internally and externally. The position also requires the Client Director to identify and develop strategies to solution the packaging of our full range of products and services to client as well as work with the Anaqua team to ensure successful delivery .
- Perform, manage and drive a Regional Team around the following key activities:
- Facilitate client adoption and drive Anaqua’s value proposition by defining and ensuring client-desired business outcomes.
- Develop and implement overall account strategies for long term mutual success between Anaqua and our clients to promote client retention and support client renewal
- Proactively arrange and facilitate meetings with users, key client decision makers and influencers
- Provide overviews of the product to the client, such as demos and high level capabilities of features and functions
- Support and facilitate troubleshooting and resolution around client product (which may include getting into the ANAQUA software) and service issues.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Product, Client Support and Services to align and balance company goals against those of our clients
- Act as a Client Success ambassador to internal stakeholders (Product Management, Professional Services, Sales, Marketing, Support, IT, etc.) to enable clear communication and alignment through regularly scheduled meetings and escalation protocols
- Accountability for client growth and account expansion through proactive coordination of regular account review meetings and discussions with the Sales Directors
- Support pre-sales engagement through onsite visits and/or phone calls.
- Participate in new client on-boarding.
- Work with Marketing to co-develop client case studies and/or webinars.
- Develop and grow reference-able clients within a defined client base.
- Co-organize and support client training events and secure client attendance and participation. Support could include delivering the training at some of these events.
- Ensure contract adherence by the client.
- Partner with Legal to facilitate contracting, including finalizing amendments and SOWs.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree plus 15+ years of experience working in service delivery or client facing/support role, 10+ years of managing small teams
- Intellectual Property industry experience desired
- Experience with IP software solutions and services in a client facing B2B role with proven success in client relationship development and management.
- Must be able to influence, collaborate and negotiate with key internal and client stakeholders
- Ability to analyze, make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively is a must
- Strong management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 25-30% travel