Mersive is a growing software company based in Denver, Colorado, and we're seeking a seasoned channel guru to fill our Regional Channel Manager role. This position on our fast-paced sales team is a unique opportunity for a channel professional capable of accelerating awareness and market penetration for Mersive across new and existing channel partners. This position reports into our Regional Sales Director and will be based out of San Francisco, LA, or Phoenix.
Solstice allows meeting participants to easily share and control content from their laptops and mobile devices to the meeting room display. Wirelessly stream device screens, app windows, HD videos and more – whatever it takes to get the job done. Through unlimited wireless content sharing, Solstice transforms ordinary meeting and learning spaces into collaborative multi-user environments that drive user engagement and better meeting results.
The Channel Manager position offers the right professional the chance to join a talented group of people passionate about creating and delivering great software products. The successful candidate will have high attention to detail, a strong desire to learn, and a willingness to accept ownership of a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
- Recruit, manage and support Mersive's channel partners on a daily basis
- Implement channel programs to drive relevance for Mersive's product line
- Work with Regional Sales Director and Inside Sales to accelerate revenue growth quarter over quarter
- Document and report on all sales activities including sales forecast, pipeline, trial and demo requests, and partner activities
- Work cooperatively with management, product development, marketing, support and finance to share information and act as an effective Mersive liaison for customers and partners in the region
- Perform 'light' technical and logistical support for customer demos, conferences and trade show events
- Travel will be required
- 5-7 years channel management experience in A/V, I/T or enterprise collaboration software sales
- Demonstrable track record in building and managing partner relationships – including resellers, integrators and consultants
- Candidates must reside in San Francisco, LA, or Phoenix.
- Must have technology experience in digital switching and control, distributed networks, TCP/IP, unified communications
- Candidate must have remote reporting experience
- Proven experience with nascent markets and technologies
- Business or technical degree in engineering or computer science
- Industry certifications
- Experience with collaboration software products
- Prior experience working for start-up stage companies
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment.