The Indirect Channel implements solution-based sales strategies and uncovers new business opportunities with Solution Provider accounts based in the United States. The Regional Channel Manager, Indirect Sales will develop relationships and drive business with new Solution Provider accounts.
What you'll do in your role.
- Lead and develop sales operations directives specific to assigned territories. Partner with the business field sales teams for lead generation.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process independently: generate leads, maintain the lead pipeline, respond to queries, create pitches, conduct negotiations and work the deal to closure.
- Execute channel strategy and influence performance of assigned Solution Provider accounts and prospects to achieve core postpaid activation growth, revenue generation, feature ARPU level, churn reduction, and other sales key performance indicators.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quotas in a strategic and complex environment.
- Apply significant business analysis skills using in-depth knowledge of third-party distributionsupport models.
- Educate Solution Providers on how to effectively bundle T-Mobile service as the wireless platform for their solution.
The experience you'll bring.
- Highly motivated and team oriented. Able to work collaboratively in a diverse, cross-functional workplace.
- Demonstrated track record of success implementing strategies to grow top and bottom line results
- Significant business analysis skills along with in-depth third-party distributionexperiencerequired
- Strong focus on providing superior customer support and quality service
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- 5 to7 years indirect sales experience preferably in technology or telecommunications environment required
- Experience managing sales and operations for a $100M+ market unit or segment required
- Experience selling within a large territory.
Req ID: 120516BR