Responsible for the growth and promotion of the Brady People ID suite of employee, visitor and attendee identification products through a network of channel partners. The Regional Channel Manager is also responsible for providing sales support to channel partners including sales calls, training, and tradeshow support. Establish relationships and develop strategies with channel partners to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual growth targets. Responsible for representing the Brady brand and funneling product gaps to management to drive new product development. Identify and develop new channel partners to expand the channel reach.
Assigned Territory: Western United States: CA, AZ, NM, TX, CO, UT, NV, WY, MT, ID, OR, WA, AK, & HI
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive sales activity to exceed revenue objectives, increase market share and achieve growth targets in the assigned territory.
- Actively prospect and pursue new channel partners within the assigned territory.
- Engage and Participate in National and Regional Trade Shows.
- Manage and update customer profiles and opportunities in the CRM system to ensure sales cycle efficiency and optimize closing rates.
- Perform quarterly business performance reviews with key channel partners to identify areas of opportunity.
- Create business plans and forecast sales on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Collaborate and interact with Customer Service, Marketing and Technical Support teams to provide best in class experience to channel partners.
- Maintain travel and entertainment expenses within assigned operating budget and in accordance with company policies.
- Negotiate customer contracts.
- Submit recommendations relative to changes in existing procedures, services, new product or product line extensions, etc. to increase sales volume.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a channel sales environment with proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Minimum of 1-3 years managing strategic or key accounts
- Experience in prospecting, lead development, pre-qualifying, building relationships and closing sales.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment with deadline pressures.
- Must be willing to work from a remote or home office location.
- 75%+ Business travel required
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with a customer relationship management system (Salesforce) is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the physical security industry