The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.
With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Purpose of the Job.
At Regional Center Level (and Development Center, if any), ensure global performance management
(planning, project/program management/KPIs, methods & tools and workload management) and lead
• Represent TIS Projects Performance in the Regional and Development Center (DC) hostedby the
Regional Center, if any
• Ensure development and continuous improvement of the Projects, Programs Core Teams
métiers in line with TIS Projects Performance instructions/strategies
• Support RC Director/Development Center Directors inthe monitoring, consolidation and
analysis of Projects/Programs KPIs
• Prepare /Consolidate RC and DC workload (projects, bids, programs,…)
• Provide planning resource for Bids, Projects, Programs(Systems andProducts)
• Deploy planning method & tools designed by TIS Projects Performance/Transport PMO
• Deploy and ensure right implementation ofPM Processes by Projects and Programs
• Provide Training & Coachingfor Bids/Projects/ProgramCore TeamMembers
• Ensure application of TIS Management Cycle at RC/DC level
• Ensure implementation of MPR process by RCProjects Director and Development Center
Directors (for programs)
• Participate of MPR meetings (or delegate to planning resources) as per rules definedin MPR
• Coordinate Cost reduction /continuous improvement initiatives at Regional
• All tasks above must also be performed for the Project Offices belonging to the Regional
Alstom offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and flexible work options, as well as a
uniquely diverse and unified team of professionals. Our culture supports an environment where
employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through education, exciting projects and
career mobility. Alstom recognizes your achievements and excellent performance through
various performance incentive, recognition and reward programs. Our commitment is to you, the
Come work in an environment that is driven by integrity, innovation and visionary thinking. Make switch
to a new track and join Alstom today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Alstom is a drug-free workplace.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and
60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover,
these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Alstom provides reasonable accommodations and/or assistance to applicants with disabilities and
disabled veterans (including but not limited to other protected veterans and individuals with known