Looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Regional Business Partnerships Director for our Hometown Coastal region. Candidates must be located in the North Carolina, but will service North Carolina, Maryland, and Florida.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist each facility in the segment to create, refine, update and execute a Census Development (Marketing) Plan, including analysis of local health care system, identify needs of target customers, establish an efficient admissions process, determine core competitive advantages, core messaging, internal marketing and create a sales target list, sales goals, metrics, etc.
- Consult with Regional segment team to ensure understanding of marketing processes and gain support in every department.
- Work with facilities on new program development to include feasibility analysis, market analysis and market plan development.
- Partner with facility Administrator and Admissions/Marketing Directors to ensure execution of Census Development Plan.
- Coach, develop and evaluate selling skills of facility marketing team by defining call planning process, defining a quality call, helping to develop selling tools/resources, conducting role plays, making joint sales calls, etc.
- Partner with facility Administrator and DO to hold Admissions/Marketing personnel accountable.
- Ensure execution of Census Development Plan to include proposed call plan, reach and frequency on target customers.
- Review impact of call activity on data points, i.e. referral conversion rate, referral growth rate, Medicare market share, etc. and establish goals.
- Train facilities to use You've Got Leads and the Admissions Portal as a sales management tool.
- Educate segment team members and facility teams on Managed Care case management, etc.
- Work with facility Case Manager on executing managed care contracts.
- Work with facilities to identify and implement pull-through opportunities to be reflected in their Census Development Plans.
- Coach each facility to develop and deliver a detailed Public Relations Plan to include identifying media contacts, writing press releases, event management, etc., that would display the facility to their local community.
- Help facilities manage ancillary marketing programs to include Silver Angels, discharge solutions, on-hold marketing, web page development, e-referral, and other Company initiatives.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
- Provide assistance with new Admissions and Marking Stakeholder orientation regarding the marketing and the admissions process.
- Provide regular progress updates to the segment COO and DO.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Clinical Area, Communications, or related field preferred. Equivalent related work experience may be acceptable.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a sales/marketing leadership position with a proven track record preferable.
- Experience in managed care and public relations preferred.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of managed care referral processes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and promote technical information (i.e. clinical outcomes, data points).
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
Experience in managed care and public relations
5 years:Experience in a sales/marketing leadership position with proven track record