UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls and Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for exceeding customer’s expectations, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customer and join our International Comfort Products sales team.
- Manage business performance within assigned territory (incumbent can be located in or around Southern California, Phoenix or Northern California)
- Responsible for calling on large regional account, and develop new and existing opportunities within said account
- Work to implement sales and marketing programs to increase revenue and unit sales and market penetration for all product lines
- Conduct analysis of sales and market data to develop / implement strategies to ensure successful business results.Primary objective is to grow sales volume and market share within assigned territory
- Perform administrative and other duties as required by supervision
- Perform all job duties in compliance with UTC Policies and Ethical standards
- 4 – 10 years of proven success in a Sales role (emphasis will be on demonstrated growth and sales volume)
- Demonstrated professionalism, creativity, and sound business judgment in dealing with customers is required
- Thorough understanding of HVAC market place dynamics including industry trends and assessment of key competitors programs
- Strong experience through multiple sales and distributionchannels
- Proven capacity to communicate professionally in written and verbal format across a wide audience
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access & PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to pull data from assorted sources and synthesis in both graphic and verbal format, so that it is easily understood by the target audience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while also able to manage multiple priorities
- Superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- BA/BS degree with 4-7+ years of experience
- MA/MS/MBA degree with 2-5+ years of experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68161BR