About the role:
The Regional Business Manager is responsible for managing a team of Business Territory Manager within a particular geographic area, ensuring consistent execution of a targeted business plan that meets or exceeds established market share targets and is aligned with Company and Brand strategies. The Regional Business Manager is responsible for recruiting, developing, and motivating a sales team while maintaining high quality hiring and productivity standards. Will partner with various resources including Marketing, Market Access and Sales Training in order to achieve District and Regional goals.
What will you do?
- Conducts regular field coaching sessions with each Specialty Representative; provides feedback and partners with representatives to develop action steps for continuous improvement of selling skills and product knowledge and to ensure attainment of targeted sales goals.
- Regularly analyzes sales and operations data to track results toward territory/district/regional business plans; identifies trends and challenges and regularly communicates information to Sales Representatives to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Proactively identifies performance issues and opportunities for improvement; implements corrective action as necessary. Partners with Regional Director and Human Resources to ensure documentation is prepared in a timely manner and adheres to company guidelines.
- Effectively recruits and selects new representatives to fill district vacancies; ensures high quality hiring decisions are made within a timely manner.
- Establishes and develops relationships with healthcare providers and key opinion leaders within District, as well as internal stakeholders, to maximize sales success.
- Prepares for and participates in National/Regional POA's and conducts regular sales meetings/teleconferences to ensure timely communication exchange
- Identifies high potential sales representatives within the team to participate in developmental activities and to ensure a robust succession plan.
- Promotes ethical business practices and ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and LEO policies, including but not limited to PhRMA guidelines, OIG regulations, and PDMA policies and procedures.
- Complete all company-based and job-related training as assigned by LEO Pharma within the required timeline
- Additional duties as assigned by LEO Pharma Management
What will you bring to LEO Pharma?
A minimum of five (5) years of pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device sales experience; two (2) years management/supervisory experience required. You have a documented record of accomplishment and success in sales with proven organizational and time management skills.