$150K — $200K *
Supports corporate and regional business initiatives. Responsible for the administrative and financial functions in assigned region. Coordinates budgeting process for assigned region. Identifies, analyzes and implements enhancements to drive the financial performance of plant major maintenance, POX, and growth dollars. Establishes relationships with the RVP, plant leadership, and Business Managers to facilitate and track emergent work solutions. Provides guidance and is a subject matter expert to ensure compliance with budgetary requirements, sales tax, property tax or other critical data conforming to Company policy.
Provides guidance and drives conformance for the Major Maintenance project scoring and collection process to ensure parity across all plants and all regions. Obtains appropriate management and lender/lessor approvals for capital and expense items requested by the operating plants. Support the closing and cost accounting for new acquisition and development projects in association with Business and Project Development Groups.
Answers internal questions, manages contract files, identifies and manages critical dates and administers amendments where necessary. Participates in special projects as required. Prepares and delivers regional financial data presentations to senior management. Occasional overnight travel.
• In-depth or broad, extensive knowledge in financial management, budgetary processes, monthly accrual obligations, and cash flow forecasting.
• Highly skilled professional with wide-ranging, advanced technical experience to resolve complex issues.
• Competent to work at very high level in multiple knowledge areas or functions as an advanced contributor.
• Must be able ot collect and present data in an organized manner and ensure the accuracy of all financial data
• Makes decisions on complex issues regarding project components and advanced tasks.
• Drives to common objectives and organizational goals
• Leads the researches for innovations from external sources, and identifies opportunities to develop new processes, tools, services and techniques within the function.
• Works on complex issues and projects.
• Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Independently selects methods, techniques, analytical approach and evaluation criteria.
• Shows good judgement and acumen in all tasks, works without instruction, and drives to meet objectives.
• Determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
• Serves as project/technical lead on medium to large projects; regularly coordinates work of professionals, technicians and others outside of own department.
• Trains and mentors employees on technical skills.
• Collaborate and solve problems – works with others to resolve significant issues, clarify or interpret complex information, provide initial screening/negotiations.
• Establish strong communication and collaboration with RVP for the region and plant business managers.Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
• In-depth experience equal to 8+ years across knowledge areas and multiple functions including project management preferably in the IPP, utility or technical industry.
Valid through: 6/26/2021
$100K — $150K *
17 days ago