- Responsiblefor meeting and exceeding the corporate sales objectives for the assigned geography
- Effectively managing the recruiting process for the sales team to ensure all hires of Area Business Specialist’s (ABS) exceed the criteria established for each position.
- Effectively maintains the performance of the sales team to ensure maximum performance is consistently achieved.
- Ensures the Basic Fundamentals of Selling (Targeting, Messaging, and Training) are consistently and effectively implemented with the team.
- Helps ensure sales team operates in a manner that is truthful and non-misleading, consistent with Shire compliance policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Effectively assesses the development needs of the sales team and ensures initiatives are implemented to address the training needs. Follow-up is critical to ensure performance is improved.
- Responsible for effective leadership of the sales team that espouses corporate vision and supports the company values.
- Effectively manage the sales team to maximize productivity while at the same time protecting the company.
- Deploy the sales team in accordance with the sales plan within the GI&IM BU to maximize productivity consistent with corporate objectives of promoted products.
- Manage the assigned budgetin conjunction with the ASD.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 3-5years experience as a sales representative
- Minimum of 1-2years experience as a sales manager
Req ID: R0021504