The Region Business Director (RBD) will:
- Strategically leading a team of Health System Managers that call on large Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) with a specific focus on Population Health Decision Makers, KOLs, and Health Care Providers to support the use of Janssen Pharmaceuticals products in the treatment of relevant disease states within an assigned geographical region of one or more states.
- Be responsible for the development and execution of a strategic account business plan, customized to meet region needs while aligning to company, franchise, and brand strategies, which delivers compliant product sales growth and volume objectives, while effectively addressing the unique needs of the IDNs/ regional marketplace.
- Oversee selection of new Health System Managers and be responsible for motivating, coaching, developing, and retaining a diverse team of individuals who are technically able and who consistently execute the strategies of the business plan to deliver positive business results.
- Leverage technology including the computer and internet applications to optimize efficiency, planning and coordination of efforts.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive business plan for the business unit which aligns to company, franchise and brand strategy with current market conditions, to drive business results.
- Identify and coordinate resources, monitor operating expenses, and maintain key relationships essential to achieving growth and profitability targets, regardless of market conditions.
- Proactively lead the team in achieving and exceeding goals.
- Elevate the account management team to a high performance, outcomes-focused, organization where diversity and inclusion are valued, and where the team’s skills, knowledge, and abilities continually evolve to meet future needs.
- Consistently strive to achieve performance excellence.
- Develop and apply next generation analytics, knowledge of the marketplace, clinical, and customer expertise.
- Coordinate efforts with business partners across the region and across accounts to deliver customer excellence, coordinate selling activities, reduce redundancy, to achieve customer goals and drive growth.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A Master’s Degree in a related field or an MBA is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional Sales and Sales Management or Marketing and /or Marketing Management experience within the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or healthcare industry is required
- A minimum of two years in Marketing and/or Marketing Management or a Commercial Excellence / Analytics function is required
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience managing and leading a team is strongly preferred.
- Experience in related therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, diabetes or pain management is preferred
- Pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or healthcare industry sales expertise with a deep understanding of the key stakeholders within the stated region is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% travel which may include overnights and/or weekends in support of the business is required
Requisition ID: 6249171206