The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for new business development, building market relationships and/or identification of potential market segments. New account development and/or key account management.
Key deliverables of the job:
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders of assigned partners; to potentially include state associations, regional HIEs, hospital associations, ACOs, EMRs, SNFs and other community partners to understand business needs
- Develop annual plans to deliver value from assigned partnerships, achieve value targets and/or grow market share
- In partnership with leadership and crossfunctional teams; administrate contracts, negotiating terms
- Escalate issues that present roadblocks to delivering goals
- Facilitate engagement of cross functional teams between the parties to achieve value targets
- Establish a regular meeting/call with key partnerships
- Develop and communicate intelligence on each assigned partner and keep senior management informed
- Development of content in support of sales, marketing, development and operations
- Participate in appropriate networking events aligned to project focus.
- Ensure creation of necessary PLM deliverables
Academic and professional qualifications:
- 4-yr College Degree or greater
5+ years of related industry experience (healthcare, sales or information technology)
Corporate development or investment bankingexperience related to company valuation, deal structuring, and M&A transaction processes (or) Understanding of topics and trends impacting hospital systems, HIE, interoperability, EMRs, care coordination, population health management, value-based reimbursement.
- Previous experience presenting for executive level audiences
- Travel up to 20% to potential partners and targets as well as meetings with colleagues in other Allscripts locations.
- Willing and able to work extended hours as needed to complete strategic tasks
- Standard office environment