Regional Business Development Manager
Essential Responsibilities of the Regional Business Development Manager
- Promote brand awareness and increase written premium for coastal residential homeowner’s policies
- Build up the New York and New Jersey markets (particularly through agents that insure accounts along the coastline)
- Identification, assessment and appointment of retail agents
- Monitor key performance indicators (submissions, quote-to-bind ratio, portfolio mix and retention)
- Educate agents on the company, underwriting products and services
- Provide account management support
About the organization: An emerging specialty Managing General Agency and Wholesale Broker, this company is rapidly growing and wants to be an agent’s first choice for coastal residential homeowner’s placement. Business Development is critical to ongoing expansion by putting “boots on the ground” with the sole focus of generating qualified personal lines property quotes, submissions and written premium in New York and New Jersey. WORK AT HOME IN NJ or NY.
How to Know If Business Development and Marketing Is Right for You
- You thrive in a goal oriented environment; seek a work-at-home opportunity managing a multi-state territory
- Comfortable taking on a large prospecting effort with 40-50% travel
- Existing retail agency relationships in New York and New Jersey
- Previous account management experiencemarketing the following products: coastal property, excess and surplus lines, personal lines and homeowner’s programs.
Compensation Program: Competitive base + bonus potential (paid quarterly), monthly car allowance, mileage reimbursement, computer provided