INTERVIEW PROCESS TIMELINE:
We are running an expedited interview process for SIX newly-posted roles in Marketing, including a Senior Manager, Events and Brand Activation, a Brand Manager, three Regional Brand Managers, and a Regional Trade Marketing Manager. First round phone screens will be conducted August 13th-16th; second round interviews will be held August 22nd-24th and third round interviews will be held August 29th-31st. While bids are not due until August 6th, please do you best toapplyas soon as possible.
Are you passionate about marketing?
• Act as Americas Marketing liaison between Global Marketing and Americas business units, helping to drive recruitment and sales growth
• Lead Integrated Commercial Planning process for Brand Marketing, consolidating a regional perspective on sales estimates, business challenges and opportunities for growth
• Create and deploy regional communication campaigns in the absence of local resources, linking with Trade & Digital Marketing
• Establish common understanding internally and externally how each product line meets consumer needs for the segment and customer throughout the Americas region
• Share best practices between BUs (ie. Test results, campaign metrics)
• Gather and share consumer and shopper insights across markets and feed into lead market and global teams
• Track and analyse business performance versus plan and elevation of corrective actions
• Develop and present business recommendations to leadership as necessary
• Manage portfolio communications and adjustments across markets
• Cascade relevant pricing and master data communication as needed
• Liaise and report with local media agencies to ensure synergies and share best practices
• Present themes and marketing plans to external and internal stakeholders.
• Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities
• Bias to action
• Ability to manage complex set of global and local stakeholders
• Thrives and contributes best in a team setting
• Self-driven and able to navigate ambiguity with a solution orientated mindset
A global family with a shared vision.
The Regional Brand Manager is responsible for driving the success of specific themes across LEGO Americas portfolio (US, Canada & Latin America). Under the leadership of the Americas Brand Director, the Regional Brand Manager will be responsible for ensuring a strong link between global and regional marketing strategy and local business unit activation. Regional Brand Managers also play a lynchpin role in aggregating business performance trends and regional best practices into global marketing forums.
The purpose of this role is to enable the Americas Marketing organization to fully deliver on our regional mandate. This position plays a critical role in translating Global Strategy to regional and local business unit execution.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA strongly preferred or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in consumer products marketing (ideally with kids / family products)
• Experience in developing and leading shopper marketing campaigns, including agency management
• Results orientated with successful experience in decision making, analytics, time management, and market innovation skills
• Effective relationship builder and negotiator who can collaborate across functions and business units
• Effective presentation and writing skills with the ability to convey a compelling and concise message, and to engage and inspire colleagues