A driven Individual who has key role on the Regional Sales Team with responsibilities in all facets of Commerce Services, Bound and Packet Mail growth strategy. Bound and Packet Mail is a product name, coined by Pitney Bowes to include all Standard (Marketing) Mail Flats, Bound Printed Matter Parcels and Flats. Duties to include end-to-end management of the B&PM sales cycle from Identify to Closed Won, including consulting, and training domestic / international sales team members.
• Be the management and subject matter expert of day-to-day sales cycle for regional B&PM opportunities in conjunction with National Account Managers; Major Account Executives; Territory Managers; International Sales Representatives and Sales Directors.
• Establish close relationships with site Operations, Logistics, Client Services and cross-business unit teams.
• Consult on Bound and Packet Mail strategy with Executive Leadership, Product, Pricing, Operations, Marketing and Learning & Development Management.
• Monitor account intelligence system that records, stores and reports all sales activities, account information, marketplace and industry information.
• Be an outside sales person, who will lead face-to-face client meetings, conference calls, and Skype meetings
• Train Sales team members on client needs, expectations, and best solutions
As a Regional Bound & Packet Mail Sales Manager you have:
• Six to ten years’ experience in small package logistics sales required with a proven track record of success.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
• Excellent organization, verbal, written and public speaking skills.
• Experience in Salesforce.com.
• Knowledge of USPS rules and regulations helpful, but not required
• Knowledge of postal presort industry is ideal, but not required
• Experience in fast paced environment and ability to multi-task under pressure.
• Ultimate team player mentality.