This position will have a thorough understanding of the territory, customer base and opportunities and will manage relationships and drive sales. This includes developing and planning account and product strategies, introducing new products, making sales presentations. The Regional Account rep will be responsible for driving and generating distinct revenue within assigned accounts in channels. (B2C and B2B). To meet this objective, the Regional Account manager will be required to develop and maintain Customer relationships. Regular meetings with Customers will serve to establish the Regional manager as a trusted advisor who can effectively communicate Samsung?s vision. A particular emphasis will be placed on knowledge of and the effective communication of the Mobile Communications industry trends in relation to Samsung?s product portfolio. Success in this role will be measured on attainment of revenue and overall creation of sales demand.
- Proactively planning SKU listings, targets, budgets, advertising, promotions, etc. to maximize sales and ROI.
- Reviewing plans monthly and revising plan on a forward rolling rotation
- Providing pre-sale support with respect to solutions that enable wireless access to corporate intranets, messaging systems and custom back office applications.
- Have overall responsibility and accountability for all the business sales segments with this Carrier Channel and ability to work with SECA?s Technical Sales Manager and Convergence team when needed to maximize Samsung sales.
- Manage the assigned territory in a profitable fashion, through the collection and communication of ideas and Information relating to competition and promotions.
- Work closely with the regional account Carrier and Channel partner corporate sales manager to develop sales opportunities.
- Identify strategies as they relate to the customer?s software development, application functionality, and systems architecture
- Build strong customer awareness of all Samsung products and services.
- Attain all objectives assigned to account opportunities to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Provide technical support and training to the sales teams as required to identify and qualify new accounts.
- Deliver webinars and/or lunch-and-learn sessions to direct saleschannels on new technologies and products.
- Perform product presentations, both new product introductions and present product offerings to Customers and prospects as prescribed by the Company sales guidelines.
- Acquire and reportmarketing information available in the assigned territory Responsible for creating and delivering compelling sales presentations by leveraging exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage the funnel development for the specific carrier with focus on the carrier B2B commercial and enterprise reps.
- Develop partnership between the company and accounts through the coordination of sales, contracts, technical support.
- teams, and internal sales on specific accounts to increase Samsung advocates including SLT and regional management terms.
- Perform long range planning to increase account penetration, customer satisfaction and sales growth for long term results and achievement of assigned quota.
- Roll-up all activity and provide assessment of quarterly projections of revenue and units on a weekly basis.
- Accountable for assigned geographic territory, sellers and strategic partners.
- Work independently and/or travel75% of the time.
- Controlling territory sales expenses in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Work closely with Samsung marketing to maximize sales within each National Account.
- Maintain records and files necessary for the proper management of the sales territory.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bi-Lingual (French & English).
- Bachelor;s Degreepreferred.
- 3-5years in Salespreferred.
- Experience within the Mobile Industry an asset
- Proven selling ability.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of industry products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact comfortably with a wide range of levels in organizations: from senior executives to support staff within and outside of the company.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated and capable of self-directed work given only broad objectives and limited direct supervision.
- Must be capable of planning, organizing and prioritizing multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments.?