What You'll Do:
As the leader of our Canadian sales channels, the RSM will oversee all elements of Atlona's Canadian commercial and residential sales and business development efforts. Reporting to the Director, Atlona Sales and Business Development, you will take charge of the strategy, development and expansion of sales in Canada, including planning, forecasting, and execution. You will achieve assigned sales quotas and customer goals as you develop business and proposals to customers, managing accounts with representatives from marketing, pre- and post-sales engineering, and product development.
You will develop relationships in the industry, including consultants, system integrators, distributors, resellers, and complimentary manufacturers. The RSM is responsible for the management of national and regional distribution accounts, rep firms, integrators, and value-added resellers in the territory.
- Driving new business development in the territory to consistently deliver monthly and quarterly revenue results that meet or exceed company objectives.
- Take charge of quarterly sales quotas and accurate forecasting for Canada and your individual account base.
- Searching for and pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Manage, motivate, and provide guidance and training to Atlona rep firms in the territory.
- Approving change orders and invoices, and facilitating the payment collection process.
- Overseeing and participating in customer and partner education on our technology, products, company policies and processes.
- Managing all client communication, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Confirming that client issues are resolved in an efficient manner, informing senior management of any problems that may arise.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed and profitability requirements are met.
- Communicate client goals and represent client interests to the company.
- Understand company capabilities and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Providing regular input on all account activity, including status, call reports, and opportunities reports on a weekly basis.
- Develop and execute a sales management strategy and aggressive sales plan metrics designed to create accountability and meet company revenue goals.
- Consistent reporting and updates via customer relationship management (CRM/ERP) software.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You'll Bring:
Our ideal RSM will bring the following experience, skills, and qualities:
- 5+ years proven track record selling Audio Video equipment in the Commercial channel, with Residential channel experience a plus.
- CTS certification or equivalent knowledge of AV integration and system design.
- Highly technical with current technology and methods of video transport.
- Experienced as a trainer, with the ability and desire to teach and motivate large groups or present one-on-one to key prospects, partners, or customers.
- BA/BS in marketing or business preferred.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management and Customer Service.
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships and communicating effectively. with every level in the organization through outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 50% or more as needed to meet business needs (once travel restrictions are lifted).
- Must be located in (or very close to) Ontario, Canada.
- Fluency in French is desirable.
- Strong motivation for sales; aggressive and diligent attitude in reaching sales objective, ability to develop go to market plans, market knowledge and understanding the customers’ needs. Proven skills in closing sales and meeting sales goals.
- Self-starter who is able to successfully work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly energetic personality who enjoys working in a growing team atmosphere and a good attitude towards working in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Proficient with Windows operating system, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, CRM and other standard software programs.