When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Regional Accounting Coordinator with Hines, you will provide advanced administrative support to the Regional Accounting Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enter journal entries for check runs, expense reports, payroll, prepaids and accrued expenses
- Generate quarterly Accounts Receivablereports
- Review/confirm revenues in general ledger quarterly
- Prepare quarterly balance sheetschedules
- Enter new hires, transfers, and terminations into Workday system
- Assist with the Annual Plan presentation materials
- Review SharePoint workflows for expense report issues
- Perform internal quarterly audit to ensure policies are followed
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Four or more years of administrative experience in a professional office environment; accounting related experiencepreferred
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.