Due to continued growth, our Power Delivery group is seeking a Regional Account Representative for our Kennesaw, GA location.
Responsibilities (including but are not limited to)
- Leveraging existing client or other relationships to develop new business opportunities aligned with Power Delivery’s targeted market approach.
- Developing and implementing competitive strategies for acquiring targeted clients and expanding the relationship with existing clients.
- Leading development of proposals/presentations including presenting Power Delivery capabilities to potential clients and coordinating with ENERCON’s marketing department to develop materials for distribution to potential clients.
- Developing detailed client capture strategies to achieve success in our target markets.
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Interfacing with clients to ensure satisfaction with services delivered.
- Developing win/win pricing strategies for Power Delivery and our clients.
- Developing strategies to address client risk, execution concerns, and stakeholder issues.
- Working with Power Delivery project management and clients to ensure project success.
- Communicating to Power Delivery’s project teams to facilitate effective delivery of client needs.
- Provide turn-key or value propositions to Power Delivery clients
- Working with technical staff to ensure technical reports are completed per client requests.
- Owning Power Delivery’s relationships with the client, including conflict resolution, account receivables, strategic initiatives, planning, resource allocation, etc.
- Leading Power Delivery’s internal client team.
- Mentoring and coaching team members.
- Participating in strategic planning, development, deployment, and growth with Power Delivery clients.
- Understanding and responding to overall market trends, challenges, and client concerns.
- Leading, coordinating, and building teamwork among other team members/disciplines at all levels.
Required Qualifications / skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in engineering industry.
- Minimum of 4 years of business development success in the Electric Utility sector.
- Proven track record developing, retaining and maintaining clients.
- Ability to communicate highly technical engineering data to a range of audiences from industry partners, governing bodies, and stakeholders.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 30%-50% of the time to client sites (expected to travel at least one time per month) for project and/or marketing meetings; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.
Preferred Qualifications / skills
- Possess existing relationships with relevant companies that engage power generation and delivery consulting services
- Experience working with clients who provide or utilize engineering design services for power distribution, transmission, and/or substation work.
- Direct experience in Power Delivery consulting services in either the public or private sector.
- Additional experience working with clients in the Power Generation industry, including developing/maintaining client relationships and successful sales experience with engineering design packages for Power Generation projects.