In this remote role being responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities in accounts with greater than 1001+ employees in Birmingham, Alabama. You are a "hunter" with a background in Enterprise Network Security sales and have a results-oriented mindset with a passion for over-achieving sales targets while exceeding customer expectations. You will be playing a key role by influencing prospects to buy Trend Micro solutions in this highly competitive security sale. To be successful in this position you will fully understand all aspects of complex selling in an enterprise technology market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven record of closing large enterprise network security transactions.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of Trend Micro products, services and processes.
- Create and maintain monthly product forecast as well as develop, manage and repot on a sales report pipeline within the territory.
- Provide accurate weekly revenue forecasts Follow sound sales processes and steps including creating and implementing a strategic territory plan and driving and overachieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Use and help in the development of new sales tools & presentation Report back changing market conditions to Management Present special programs to Regional Accounts Develop and maintain senior level relationships within Regional Accounts.
- Schedule and lead Sales and Technical training Regional Account customers.
- Adhere to CRM, business systems and activity standards.
- Travel within your assigned territory as necessary.
- Work closely with channel reps in account mapping activities, participate in sales calls and host customer events on a monthly basis.
- Develop sales plan and execute for current Channel and End Customers including working with Channel Partners to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Proven record of closing large enterprise network security transactions ($100k-1M+).
- Proven record of bring new logos into an organization.
- Strong sales process and lead generation skills
- 5+ years' experience of network security sales.
- Experience selling to CSO and Director of Security level contacts within an enterprise.
- Successful experience working with channels.
- History of extensive and consistent cold calling skills to develop pipeline.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills including a demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle to closure.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- -Have strong qualification skills and can motivate prospect
- -Be able to develop new pipeline opportunities
- -Be able to exceed individual quarterly quotas