My client is looking for a Regional Account Managers located East Coast and Mid West (home based)
The job holder has an excellent knowledge of driven sales in a dynamic organization. He/she will drive and work with the Bio Pharma sales team in Europe to ensure execution of Data Analytics sales in the region. YOU MUST HAVE SOLD SOFTWARE/SERVICES TO BIOTECH and or PHARMA or BIOPHARMA companies.
He/she will make sure that the local sales reps are trained to be able to identify and qualify leads. This will be done with support from the Data Analytics team.
The job would require working on strategic global accounts.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
•Selling Data Analytics Software Solutions to the Bio Pharma sector
- •Overall responsibility for operating rhythm, reporting, pipeline management, forecasting for the territory
- •Be a force for positive change, growing the business year over year
- •multi-year strategic plans for key accounts with active action items.
- •Collaborating and working closely with other sales team members, Key Account Managers as well as Data Scientists and Project Managers
- •Adjusting of technical and business concepts to the user needs
- •Drive engagement with new and existing customers to drive value on both ends
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, a technical and/or life science degree or high technical understanding
- Proven sales experience in a similar role, understanding and/or experience in selling software solutions in the data analysis market, preferable in the Bio Pharma industry
- Strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan
- Experience in using advanced data analysis and data driven technologies
- Initiate projects and work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Presentation skills and self-confidence to work at all levels within the customers’ and internal organizations
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Open for travelling frequently