We are an industry leader in Technology Asset Recovery. We earn trust and deliver value by helping customers overcome their surplus technology challenges while aggressively protecting sensitive data and documenting that all relevant security, environmental and industry regulations have been met. That's why Fortune 500 companies trust us for their IT asset disposition needs.
We combine long-term stability, international coverage, know-how, and total traceability, including online tracking and reporting to ensure a documented chain of custody for your IT assets, every step of the way.
The Regional Business Development Manager is responsible for selling all our IT services to targeted customers in their assigned territory. The individual will actively work their existing relationships and aggressively close new business.
· Provide the highest level of customer service.
· Identify and close New Logo business.
· Drive increased market share for our solution set in assigned territory.
· Assess competitive landscape.
· Sell all of Asset Recovery services and identify new service opportunities.
· Meet and exceed revenue and profitability goals for territory.
· Develop new business form existing contacts.
· Develop new business opportunities and target account identification.
· Generate new opportunities by cold calling.
· Attend and represent us at industry meetings and trade shows.
· Create and effectively communicate close plans for each opportunity.
· Coordinate sales effort with marketing, accounting, and customer service.
· Supply management with weekly, monthly reporting using Microsoft CRM tools.
· Achieve activity goals related to customer contact.
· Participate in the creation and implementation of new services.
· Minimum 5years of experience in Business Development selling IT services.
· Bachelor of Science degreerequired. Advanced degrees a plus.
· Proven ability to continually close new business.
· Ability to travel.
· Driven and highly motivated
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Highly organized
· Ability to communicate in calm and effective manner.
· Thirst for knowledge
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.