Advertising & Content is MGM Resort's internal advertising agency. The Regional Account Manager is the link between the client and the agency; acting as the primary day-to-day point of contact for their clients’ advertising needs. The Regional Account Manager is also the client’s representative at the agency, responsible for driving communication, timelines and overall client needs. The Regional Account Manager manages the planning and execution of campaigns and projects, including working with internal teams, managing budgets and scope of work, and ensuring the smooth workflow of projects from start to finish.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures
- Manages the day-to-day business of Regional account(s) by owning and/or leading an account team on all advertising needs
- Partners with client and agency teams to proactively approach business challenges
- Partners with the social media team to advance Company messaging
- Collaborates with Project Management and extended team to organize and plan workflow of the agency to provide outstanding work on-time and on-budget
- Managed the development of internal and external status reports, agendas, and conference reports
- Opens campaigns and projects, completes change orders and sees campaigns and projects through completion through various tools, like Workamajig
- Builds and maintains relationships with key business partners; solicits and implements client feedback as needed
- Champions fiscal responsibilities by identifying and maintaining a budget for assigned projects
- Manages and leads a team of account supervisors and/or coordinators; creates and maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the Company’s diversity commitment.
- Has thorough understanding of key steps in bringing film/video, print, social media, digital, direct mail and other projects to market
- Actively participates in the pitch process
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or a related field; or equivalent education and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Advertising, Marketing, Account Management, or a related field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience managing a team of two or more.
- Previous experience working in an agency or resort setting.