Neural Analytics, Inc. is a Los Angeles-based medical robotics startup developing and commercializing technologies to measure and track brain health. The company’s technologies integrate ultrasound, robotics and machine learning to empower neurologists with critical information about brain health to make clinical decisions and improve patient outcomes.
We are seeking a Regional Account Manager for our Central Territory. This position is responsible for achieving sales goals for all assigned products, while operating within policies/procedures and assigned expense budgets. The Regional Account Manager develops and directs business plans within the U.S. which are consistent with the division’s annual goals and strategies, is accountable for the assigned regional sales financial goals, and develops market share potential and competitive advantage.
- Meet and/or exceed overall sales goals and quotas as assigned by Neural Analytics; maintain an active selling role with key accounts, national buying groups and teaching institutions for all products.
- Manage assets of disposable samples and capital demos to ensure adequate distribution of product types and quantities to support sales efforts throughout the sales organization.
- Responsible for calling on hospital/nursing staff and departmental decision makers, administrators, and surgeons to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement business plans to close identified business.
- Participate in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities.
- Provide customer base with excellent post-sale follow up (in-service training and product repairs).
- Pursue new business opportunities, new markets and acquisitions, as necessary.
- Coordinate efforts with all departments to insure effective integration of sales orders.
- Focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products, continuously searching for ways to enhance performance and meeting all training and documentation criteria.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Communications or Marketing required; MBA preferred.
- Must have 7+ years of proven sales experience in sales/sales management, preferably medical device, pharma, biotech or life sciences. This should include proven success in achieving sales objectives in a variety of distribution structures and product segments.
- 5+ years of leadership/management experience in the field of Neurology, interventional Neurosurgery or cardiology.
- Prior product launch experience.
- Capital equipment sales experience.
- Experience building a territory from ~$0 to $1M+
- C-suite selling experience.
- Experience working in a matrix organization and ability to collaborate at various levels.
- Prior market development experience.
- Prior KOL management experience.
- Must possess excellent communication, and negotiation skills.
- Territory travel may be required as monthly and annual quota must be maintained.
- Work hours may vary depending upon the needs of the customers.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management, project management and conflict management.
- Functional skills – Marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field-testing experience.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to infectious disease and radiation.
- Ability to freely move throughout the facility, use a phone, keyboard and mouse, and visually able to interact with personal computers.
- Must be able to stand/sit/walk for 8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds up to common desk level.
- Ability to travel extensively by car and plane. Must have valid driver’s license for state of residency and active vehicle insurance policy.
Neural Analytics, Inc. takes pride in their employees and offers a variety benefits, wellness programs, and company perks including:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holiday and Sick Days
- Team Bonding Events
- Promoting from Within
Neural Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Neural Analytics does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Neural Analytics.