Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that's what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here's your opportunity.
Instructure is an awesome technology company that has disrupted the higher education and K-12 markets and is now setting its sights on the corporate market. And we're hiring top-flight sales talent to help us do that. If you want to work at a growing technology company that makes awesome products and values awesome people, Instructure may be for you!
What you will be doing:
- Build strong relationships utilizing value-based selling skills with the largest Enterprise Organizations in the United States.
- Use your extensive sales experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Provide value-added counsel to customers as a trusted advisor creating awareness and demand for Instructure products.
- Manage all internal databases and account update tools.
- Report out weekly to sales management on project, business and relationship status.
- Partner with your account development team to drive a strategy to approach your sales territory.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- 3 plus years full cycle outside sales experience, preferably in the Human Capital Management space.
- Passion for prospecting new business from initial outreach to negotiation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A quantifiable track record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong desire to work within a team oriented environment and be a self – starter.