Regional Account Executive Health Plans & Pharmacy Benefit Managers
The primary responsibilities of this role, Regional Account Executive, are to:
- Execute Customer Strategy and Regional Business expertise;
- Deliver and maintain profitable access, advantageous policy, and appropriate reimbursement for Bayer products at Regional customer accounts through commercialization of launch products and life cycle management of portfolio;
- Create innovative business opportunities to drive profitable short and long term customer partnerships;
- Obtain deep insight into customer enterprise, policy, benefit, clinical evaluation, and legislation impact to the customer and the regional market;
- Ownership of the customer organization and Regional market: Accountable to drive outcomes and flawless execution of developed plan;
- Navigate deep into the payer/Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM), manage executive engagements, foster customer touch points within Pharmacy, Medical, policy, and reimbursement;
- Drive payer access across regional Payers through alignment of National Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM) wins;
- Continue deep enduring relationships developed with Key Regional Executive Customers;
- Provide Internal Collaborating, Coordinating and Alignment Resource Management: effective use of Medical/HEOR, Brand Teams and Business Units, to optimize customer opportunities;
- Provide customer resource through knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas and market trends that are current, intensive data analytics for category performance, and field level Key Opinion Leader (KOL) knowledge of product real world use and trending treatment algorithms for best in class account resource;
- Identify and monitor new or evolving market dynamics and impact to customer systems and provide input internally for prioritizing coverage for optimal access;
- Act as the regional point and manage strategy across the organization through coordination and alignment of Key Account Managers, Field Reimbursement Managers, Field Sales Directors, Regional Sales Managers, and Integrated Delivery Network Regional Account Directors while working with payer marketing, channel leads, and contracting.
This region covers Illinois, Wisconsin, Arkansas and Missouri.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired;
- Ten plus (10+) years of related work experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in a supervisory role, or position leading a team or teams through influence required;
- Overnight travel as required;
- Must live in or within 50 miles of territory.
- M.B.A. preferred;
- Three plus (3+) years of Managed Markets experiencepreferred;
- Experience executing market access strategies for Pharmacy Benefit Managers and Payer accounts, and exposure to contract development and negotiations for same preferred;
- Has in-depth understanding of how Payer and Pharmacy Benefit Manager businesses operate and generate revenue nationally and within the market preferred.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Location: MO-St.Louis, WI-Milwaukee, IL-Chicago