Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
The Regional Account Executive (RAE) role will support the Warehouse Direct business unit, a division of Dr Pepper Snapple Group. The RAE will have responsibility for WinCo (Boise), Bashas/Food City (PHX), and Associated Foods Supply (Salt Lake City) and report to the VP Sales Warehouse Direct, West. This role will own the customer relationship and be responsible driving volume, profit and share growth by delivering upon the company and the retailer’s objectives. Key areas of focus: Distribution and availability of our key warehouse brands and packages, excellence in display execution and retail conditions, and everyday price and promoted price compliance.
- · Grow volume and dollar share of our Warehouse Direct brands: Mott’s, Hawaiian Punch, Clamato, ReaLemon/Lime, IBC, Crush, YooHoo, and MMT Mixers within assigned accounts.
- · Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with assigned grocery accounts, internal key stakeholders, DPS operations and DPS leadership team.
- · Utilize internal, syndicated and point of sale data to meet and exceed annual goals and objectives.
- · Manage promotional process from planning stage, to development, to execution ensuring all retail timelines are met, deliverables executed and timely communication to all internal and retailer parties.
- · Manage promotional plans within assigned trade budgets and accurately forecast monthly/ annual volume.
- · Project management capability.
- · Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- · Achieve and exceed all assigned company goals.
- · Solid understanding of CPG business including price, product, placement and promotion strategies.
- · Manage and support all aspects of customer relationship.
- · Develop short and long term strategic growth plans for assigned grocery accounts leveraging HQ support teams (Sales Strategy, Revenue Management, Category Management, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.)
- · Leverage our company-owned operations to drive full portfolio activities and execution between
- · Sell and communicate key initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- · Maximize return on trade spend through effective promotional plan management
- · Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- · Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills
- · Excellent oral and written communication skills; Spanish could be beneficial
- · Warehouse direct route to market experience could be beneficial
- Bachelor Degree from accredited college or university
- 3 years of sales and marketing experience in a consumer product goods industry (CPG)
- 3 years of experience working in a Warehouse Direct environment
- 3 years of experience in MS Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.