The primary role of an Account Executive (AE) is to build and manage a loyal customer base of mortgage brokers and bankers that will commit loans to the bank on a regular basis. The AE is tasked with customer training, knowledge building, sales and marketing efforts focused on creating brand and product awareness. The AE acts as the customers liaison bridging any gaps they might have with our staff, engaging on every level, customer service, loan process, pricing/rate lock, pipeline management, and escalations to business leaders. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are used to identify strategic business goals and provide accountability and visibly for the AE and Management Team.
- Successfully prospect, source and approve new Wholesale and Correspondent business partners who specialize the Jumbo/Super-Jumbo, Non-QM/Niche market
- Prepare and provide a recommendation summary all proposed Wholesale and Correspondent customer approval requests.
- Ongoing training for approved business partners as it relates to our website portal, product/price, guidelines, policies and procedures. Including vetting scenarios and structuring loans for submission.
- Ongoing effort to develop, network and cultivate relationships, including webinars, office presentations, participation in related industry conferences.
- Manage loan pipeline utilizing web based pipeline management tools. Including working closely with key department leaders and staff to accomplish production objectives.
- Maintain industry and market awareness, including competitor changes, and development.
- Improve and update CRM (Salesforce) customer data on daily basis
Are You A Fit?
- 3+ years' Wholesale and Correspondent Lending sales
- Book of business, focused on the Jumbo/Super-Jumbo, Non-QM/Niche market
- Demonstrate a recent history of successfully networking, cultivating, and developing business relationships, including the ability to develop and deploy a strategic business plan for optimal growth
- Expansive Jumbo/Super-Jumbo, Non-QM/Niche experience and product knowledge, awareness and familiarity (product, price and competitive landscape)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Residential Real Estate Lending (terminology, documents, qualifying process, and typical loan progression cycle)
- Salesforce experience and familiarity
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Agency (FNMA/FHLMC), FHA and VA experience i
- Desktop Underwriter/Originator(DU/DO) and/or Loan Prospector (LP) experience
- Experience and/or a basic understanding of Multifamily, Commercial and Warehouse Lending