NCM is THE connector between brands and movie audiences, offering broad reach and unparalleled viewer engagement through the largest cinema advertising network in the country and a fast-growing digital platform. With over 600 employees nationwide, we provide the opportunity for professional development and empowerment in a fun, evolving, and inclusive environment.
We are currently seeking a Regional Account Director with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience who epitomizes our values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Creativity, Customer-Focus, and Passion for Movies. In an age where brands struggle to reach an increasingly fragmented audience, you’ll have the chance to sell BIG, offering your clients ad space on 50-foot HD screens and access to over 700 million moviegoers each year. With over 20,500 screens in over 1,600 theaters in 189 Designated Market Areas®, we aren’t just America’s Movie Network but the #1 Millennial weekend network of any kind in the U.S. NCM Digital goes beyond the big screen, offering new and innovative online and mobile solutions for reaching movie audiences outside of the theater, capturing their attention before and after the film. As a Regional Account Director, you’ll help your clients reach the right audience – their target audience.
• Meet and exceed monthly sales budgets and goals by promoting and selling NCM’s full line of in-theater and digital advertising platforms.
• Increase revenue by generating new clients, either directly through prospecting and cold calling, or through ad agencies.
• Work with the Research and Marketing groups to create compelling and effective sales presentations.
• Schedule and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to close business, selecting and pricing creative solutions to meet each client’s budget, needs and wants.
• Partner with Regional Digital team to develop cross-platform opportunities that meet customer needs; grow revenue by incorporating digital advertising solutions into new and existing accounts.
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence.
• Ensure clients receive superior customer service, directing accounts from proposal through post-analysis and managing all operational issues relating to the smooth implementation of sold ad schedules.
• Assist clients with all aspects of ad creation, providing and discussing specs and timelines and ensuring that NCM Creative meets client’s expectations.
• 3 years of outside sales experience necessary with demonstrated closing ability.
• 3 years of media sales experience preferred; digital sales experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must be results oriented and a self-starter.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
• The essential functions of the position will require driving regularly to meet with clients while bearing a laptop, cell phone and all necessary presentation, premium and promotional materials. Travel will also be required to the extent as prescribed by management to necessarily carry out the duties of the position. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
On average, our Regional ADs make over $100K annually between base salary and commission potential. In addition to a competitive benefits package, National CineMedia also offers fun company perks, such as annual movie passes, charity half days, pet insurance, flexible work schedules, and company events.