This job delivers growth in sales of digital medicine solutions, across a large geographic region, to large self-funded employer health plans and collaborates/ forms relationships with regional/local third-party administrators, benefits consultants, brokers, business groups on health, and industry associations. Initiates sales through long-term, subscription based PEPM client agreements.
- Required - Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred - Master’s degree.
- Required - 5 years of experience in direct B2B sales to executives in large regional/national corporate clients working with and through intermediaries.
- Preferred -, healthcare industry experience, chronic disease management experience; direct sales experience in high-tech companies (MedTech, Digital/IT, Services & Solutions, Consulting) of new digital technologies and solutions to large companies; experience in successful selling of complete and total value proposition including clinical outcomes, cost savings, and consumer experience; and experience in selling subscription-based service contracts.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Digitally adept with handheld mobile devices, wearables, and health monitoring units.
- Ability to engage in large territory management, prospect qualification, pipeline prioritization, navigating negotiations, closing deals, and driving rapid growth through large corporate accounts.
- Skilled at presenting total value proposition of solution including economic ROI, clinical efficacy, consumer experience, administrative ease, and other client benefits based on their needs and ability to manage customer expectations and meet customer satisfaction metrics.
- Strong financial acumen and strategic and analytical skills including the ability to analyze complex business issues and lead the development of customized action plans to drive value for the customer.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional demeanor that instills trust and credibility, executive presence with strong interpersonal skills, clear/concise/compelling verbal and written communication, and effective presentation skills with the ability to overcome skepticism, concerns, and objections with new products and technologies.
- Knowledge of health insurance, benefit plans, claims administration, medical cost trends as well as chronic disease, key drivers of healthcare cost, management techniques.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Manages pipeline, qualifies, and prioritizes prospects based on needs, estimated annual enrollment size, win probability, and speed of sale and implementation in order to grow revenue and market share.
- Works jointly and proactively with business teams to develop and execute strategic sales plans, quickly and effectively escalating issues and opportunities to business leaders for prompt action.
- Educates clients about chronic disease, cost drivers, effective new digital solutions and presents value proposition of solution by positioning effectively versus incumbents or alternatives and uncovers decision influencers, makers, process, primary drivers, and timing.
- Positions and differentiates Ochsner Health from competitors in the hearts and minds of the client in a clear and compelling manner.
- Sells value of complete digital medicine platform including hypertension, diabetes, and new applications and negotiates, closes, and signs client agreements and positions for program launch and enrollment.
- Provides real-time feedback, market insights, and recommendations to business leaders regarding competitive products and services, client needs and opportunities, and industry trends.
- Performs other related duties as required.