The Region Vice President is responsible for the profit & loss, forecasting, budgeting, sales, marketing, staffing, and customer service for the entire operation of the region.
- Oversee day to day operations of large-scale operations.
- Responsible for retention, expansion and renewal of client contracts.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead/enquiry development, sales tours, marketing all product lines, to negotiating and closing deals with prospective clients.
- Network with existing clients to develop new business leads, develop relationships, to enhance revenue stream.
- Establish and manage key partnerships with government agencies, universities, employers, and developers in the market.
- Interface with clients in order to provide excellent customer service in an efficient and professional manner.
- Conduct performance reviews that design a career path for each staff member.
- Collaborate with corporate team members to set sales, marketing, and profitability targets for market.
- Ensure compliance with sales guidance, accounting systems, processes and procedures.
- Develop and execute a strategy for location of vehicles that will result in strong revenue growth and high vehicle utilization.
- Lead the sales team responsible for aggressive membership growth targets. This will include establishment of the sales process, goal setting and ongoing management with an emphasis on measurable salesproductivity, pipeline management, and accurate sales forecasting.
- Develop and implement a localized marketing plan based upon guidance and input from corporate marketing team.
- Implement programs to stabilize and increase members' usage and stimulate referrals of new members.
- Closely manage vehicle deployment.
- The ideal candidate will possess a B.S. or B.A. in a business discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience and with a proven track record managing large organizations.
- Work in a team-based structure and, when needed, the ability to work independently.
- Successful record of accomplishment leading and developing staff.
- Very strong bottom-line orientation and effective P&L experience.
- Minimum of five years direct Business-to-Business sales.
- Experience in marketing and leading a sales force.
- Experience managing teams.
- Budgeting and develop business plans
- Managing financial records
- Sales negotiating
- Customer service