Job Description Summary
As the Region Modality Leader, you will own and drive the sales strategy for PET-CT portfolio in the New York and Philadelphia market.
GE Healthcare is a place with big impact. We unlock opportunities for our people, our customers, and their patients, turning big ideas into realities that advance global healthcare.Job Description
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with healthcare stakeholders within hospital, physician practice and imaging center account service lines in order to identify qualified leads, grow market share and increase revenue, and reduce customer attrition
- Assist with leading cross-functional commercial teams in order to orchestrate deals and long-term plans that align with a mutually beneficial strategy that contributes to increased market share, revenue, and profitability.
- Deliver on quarterly & annual orders and revenue sales targets; maximize profit margin on equipment and service contract sales.
- Leverage diagnostic imaging product knowledge in PET-CT to drive funnel growth for the region.
- Demonstrate expertise in customers’ installed base and develop sales proposals that map with their annual budget process.
- Collaborate with the account community team to support co-developed negotiation strategies.
- Reduce cycle time by leveraging Salesforce.com (CRM tool) to track customer and account activity, to map visibility and drive market share, and to prioritize sales funnel.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years of selling experience
- Previous experience in healthcare PET-CT sales.
- Demonstrated experience presenting complex information both verbally and written to decision makers
- Must live in the territory (New York or Philadelphia preferred) and be willing to travel within the defined geography.