Manage assigned customers utilizing Broker organization in specified geography to deliver volume and AMPS results for assigned Clorox Customers/Categories.Key Responsibilities
- Engage our People as Business Owners: Trains, educates and develops Broker partners (Business Managers, BMAs, SSCs, other support). Manages,
- coaches and develops direct reports as appropriate. Develop individual capabilities to promote growth.
- Drive the Business: Effectively manages Broker organization to deliver volume, net sales, AMPS and profit results for assigned customers. Delivers results consistent with Category strategies and trade spending guidelines.Responsible for Broker understanding and execution of Clorox/Category strategies/initiatives at assigned customers. Develops strong collaborative relationships. Drives Retail execution.
- Customer and Category Planning: Leads Customer Business planning with Broker. Leverages Category/Consumer understanding and Insights to
- drive Category strategies/initiatives.
- Build Capability to Drive Growth and Eliminate Waste: Uses appropriate systems and tools, and proactively manages Trade Funds within
- guidelines. Ensures broker team has knowledge and tools to drive growth; Manages and develops Broker relationships; facilitates connection
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- Typically requires 5-7+ years of CPG experience
- Broker sales management experience
- Clorox external (Field/Customer) or equivalent experience
- Clorox internal (Sales Planning) experience beneficial
- Broker Management and Influence
- Category/Sector Expertise
- General Clorox knowledge-(how things work, who to go to)
- Customer understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Multi-functional knowledge/understanding
Bachelor's Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent