The Region Sales Manager (NE) is responsible for managing and growing business of an existing portfolio of ABEC accounts within a defined geography while also prospecting, qualifying, developing, and signing new accounts.
There is an important emphasis on achieving new business and meeting assigned sales targets as established by ABEC.
Develop Account and Territory Strategy in line with growth goals.
Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new account growth by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers.
Adjust content of sales presentations by studying customer needs and opportunities.
Establish focused sales effort to ensure continuous business growth within current Accounts.
Work closely with ABEC team to ensure timely and accurate quotes.
Keeps ABEC management informed by submitting activity and results reports, e.g. call reports, weekly work reports, together with monthly and annual territory analyses.
Monitors competition activity as appropriate.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge, and establishes critical professional networks.
Maintains customer and territory knowledge.
Contributes to the ABEC team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Strategic Decision Making.
Understands Stakeholder Impact.
Strategic Account & Territory Discipline.
Tactical, Dynamic, Responsive.
Business Development Focus.
- Four year college degree in a technical discipline preferred.
- Three to five years’ experienceselling within the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry or adjacent industries preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, results driven team environment.
- Ability to work cross functionally within the ABEC organization to achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build business relationships at an operational level up to, and including ‘C’ suite.