Location: Multiple Openings
- Reporting directlyto VP of Operations, this role provides strategic and operational management of a region (36-60) convenience store and petroleum locations.
- Coaching, training, mentoring and developing 3-5 District Managers
- Full P&L responsibilities.
- Strategic and tactical accountabilities.
- Identification of new business opportunities within the company’s desired strategic growth areas.
- Prior retail operations management experience, specifically the supervision of District Managers
- Experience in the convenience store / petroleum sector or other similar retail formats with high traffic
- Track record of effective P&L management
- Experience with assimilation process of new acquisitions
- Prior strategic roles with regards to operations and marketing;
- Demonstrable successes in increasing sales, in addition to normal cost control measures.
- Multi-faceted background in petroleum and convenience marketing, category management, HR, sales, etc. highly desirable;
Full benefits package; relocation assistance package; growing company with a diverse business portfolio