Leadership Opportunity: Region Manager Trainee
You will learn how we achieve operating results, growth objectives, and exceed overall financial performance goals. You'll become part of the Orkin family, a highly engaged organization that values coaching, mentoring and growth while building customer loyalty within the community.
Orkin is looking for a leader who is:
- A growth-minded thinker who identifies challenges, creates innovative solutions, and executes a plan of action that upholds Orkin's commitment to provide excellent service.
- A leader with the ability to inspire and motivate your team to become invested in the success of Orkin.
- Excited to build a team of strength and competence to ensure success at work and good stewards to our community.
- Focused on Orkin’s goal to deliver outstanding customer experience, every time.
- Possess leadership skills to keep employees motivated and engaged, able to resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions.
- Budgeting: Must meet or exceed budget target revenue and profit for the region. Solid financial and forecasting skills
- Recruit and hire branch managers, help ensure “A” talent is hired.
- Decision-Making Skills: Possess the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to success.
- Frequent local travel required
- Strong interpersonal, selling and negotiation abilities
- Solid analytical abilities
The Successful Candidate will possess the following abilities:
Manage, direct, and organize multiple branch offices to ensure effective sales strategies, quality customer service and delivery, revenue attainment, profitability growth by analyzing each operation, and establishing key priorities.
- Recruit, hire, mentor, evaluate and coach branch managers and other key leaders throughout the Region.
- Drive sales initiatives and results for all Branches throughout the Region.
- Identify best practices, cost savings, and improved customer service initiatives.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and human resources on succession-planning, performance improvement, and termination decisions.
- Seek and implement industry knowledge; provide expertise in pest control, termite service, sales, and operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operations Management required.
- 3 to 4 years management experience required.
- Previous multi-unit operational experience, highly preferred
- Experience in managing, mentoring, and coaching employees in a professional work environment.
- The ability and flexibility to relocate upon assignment required.
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Quality Training Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Plan
- 401K Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave,
- Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Awards
- This position will be located within the Northeastern states.