This position works in collaboration with other field Region Specialists, Premier’s consulting staff, client services, product management, operations, new business development to ensure customer service and value provided exceeds customer expectations. Maintain product and service knowledge and technical competency in all products offered through Informatics. Maintain awareness and knowledge of other business groups to better serve accounts. Works closely with Premier Integrated Account Team to ensure coordinated account planning and maximize customer value from the Premier relationship.
- Identify, develop, maintain and strengthen executive relationships throughout the accounts through a regular cadence of meetings and interactions
- Understand the members goals and objectives; financials and other aspects of the hospital and or health system
- Manage complex health systems across varying aspects of the business (clinical, operations, population health)
- Develop, implement, track, report (routinely to customer) customer specific account plans which successfully lead to high customer satisfaction and validated savings and renewals
- Understand how the member utilizes the products and services utilized
- Strategic account planning in conjunction with RVP and other customer stakeholders
- Generate leads for account growth to meet FY-Fiscal Year revenue targets
- Manage the delivery of annuity-based consulting; work closely with peers to ensure quality and consistency of delivery; ensure client satisfaction; deliver consulting services as needed
- Troubleshoot, triage, and escalate customer issues and follow through resolution
- Present benefits, business results and ROI of products/ services (validated savings)
- Work with customer on how to effectively use the data products
- Educate customers on how to run reports, perform analysis, and identify opportunities in conjunction with client services if appropriate
- Identify and coordinate appropriate Premier resources (Fee for Service and value add) to support hospital in achieving goals.
- Participate with enterprise-wide strategic account management teams
- Assist business development (sales) team and RVP as needed in positioning additional business
- Participate in the development of new and innovative approaches to maximize customer value/satisfaction and grow the business.
- Support corporate initiatives including (but not limited to) QUEST, HQID in order to assist the hospital in gaining full value of the program and to enable hospitals to reach established high performance levels.
- Lead account successfully through changes such as product upgrades/migration
- Lead region informatics calls, education and other duties as assigned
- Update monitoring and tracking tools, administrative reports such as salesforce.com, time and expense reports
- Review staff impact and validated savings reports
- Responsible for managing billing and accounts receivable to Premier standards for assigned accounts.
- Engage in process management to improve current processes as necessary
- Assist RVP with revenue and expense projections and account profitability
- Represents the interests of Client Management internally in a variety of settings within and outside of the business group
- Facilitate routine team meetings and conference calls; attend meetings as needed
- Make presentations regarding Informatics results and value as appropriate at conferences, workshops, board retreats, etc.
- Participate in cross functional teams across Business units as requested
- Oversee product implementation (overall project management)
- Work with the implementation team to understand project plan and work plan details including timelines, tasks, resources, etc. in order to facilitate successful implementation with the customer
- Work with key stakeholders to understand project requirements and expectations
- Point of contact to communicate any changes in project plans, status, timelines and issues
- Lead problem resolution to ensure customer expectations are met
Education & Experience
- Bachelors required; Masters and RNpreferred
- 6 or moreyears ofexperiencewith:
- Client management experience with a focus on the c-suite
- Recent practical healthcare or hospital experience
- Recent business analytics experience
- P/L management experience
- Resource utilization/cost management experience.