Establishes operational objectives and work plans for a group of sales managers across multiple channels or branches. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing development of the Sales staff. Provides leadership and direction to team members to ensure attainment of the established sales objectives. Coordinates all activities for related advertising, pricing and marketing programs. Is involved in the development and execution of company policies that impact immediate area of operational responsibility. Grows the sales channel through development of competitive strategies that generate revenue for all indirect sales channels in the assigned market. Monitors sales performance, incentive and compensation programs. Develops processes and tools for effective prospecting, sales, staffing, lead tracking, and customer service. Manages business relationships on a local level to support channel goals, and communicates productivity statistics to the local, regional, and national marketing staffs. Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors in a section or department with accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies. May participate in the development of functional strategy.
Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years related business-to-businesssalesexperience
- Five years business acquisition salesexperience
- Three years supervisory or management experience
- Five years experience working with the organization's products, services and applications