Regional Sales Manager
Our Client is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
Please note: This is a virtual office position
Consistently achieve and exceed quota attainment. Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales. Manage sales performance and visibility through disciplined use of CRM. Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction. Maintain and grow existing clients while building a new customer base by prospecting and closing new “names” in territory.
- Strong & proven technical salesexperience.
- Demonstrable revenue growth in territory.
- Experienceselling individually with minimum achievement of 80% of quota.
- A big and active rolodex and relationships with IT managers in territory.
- Individual achievement in consultative solution selling to medium and/or large enterprises.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education; concentration in IT/CS/ EE or related field.