Job Description Summary:
As a Refrigerated Sales Executive, you will be a specialist in JB Hunt Refrigerated solutions, so that you can craft those solutions for your customers from the entire Refrigerated portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying prospects and selling logistics solutions using a consultative sales approach. You will build relationships throughout JB Hunt and the client’s organization to provide a great customer experience, and ensure the ongoing service and growth of your accounts. JB Hunt provides Refrigerated solutions for our clients through our cutting edge TMS (JB Hunt 360) which provides multiple carrier options for rates and transit, streamlined visibility for tracking/tracing, and advanced reporting options.
You will also provide optimized logistics solutions for clients’ supply chains that are unique in the marketplace and lead to enhanced supply chain efficiencies. Candidates will actively pursue new business opportunities and develop a portfolio of active clients by positioning J.B. Hunt as their Refrigerated solutions provider. You will require the ability to build relationships and conduct conversations with multiple decision makers of a customers' organization in order to maximize opportunities and achieve the required revenue goals set-forth. This posting is intended for multiple locations.
- Responsible for company growth by using your sales skills, supply chain knowledge, sales process and sales leadership to understand your customer, develop opportunities, retain business and close new opportunities.
- Identify, establish and develop new and existing customer relationships through a consultative sales approach that includes identifying supply chain buyer types and influencers.
- Ability to use Salesforce.com to communicate your customer’s expectations of JB Hunt.
- Create and maintain relationships with various support groups within the organization.
- Proactively communicate service expectations and work with account teams to develop plans to meet expectations and manage exceptions.
- Facilitate the implementation and ongoing use of the Customer Value Delivery™ process.
- Act with honesty and integrity in everything you do.
- 4 year college degree and 3 years related experience in supply chain sales, or comparable combination of education, sales experience, and training.
- Or 5 years of related experience in supply chain sales, or comparable combination of education, sales experience, and training.
- Ability to understand and apply sales concepts and processes to daily work and meet budget expectations.
- Ability to simultaneously make cold calls and manage a portfolio of business.
- Ability to travel frequently as required to meet essential duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent listening, presentation, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to develop a customer strategy by understanding the status quo, using data, identifying defined challenges and leaning on supply chain experience.
- Ability to accurately covey customer strategy, initiatives and needs through sales management software.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business data, KPI’s and reports.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to define internal challenges, establish facts, and make valid recommendations.
- Some after hours or weekend work as required by customer demands and/or seasonality typical to transportation.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Valid Driver’s License.