Competitive salary + Bonus + Stock
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to plan, direct, coordinate Refinery Operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality and all production-related activities.
You must be willing to:
- Manage/control/implements improvements in the day to day operations
- Develop/implement annual business plans
- Ensure that collective bargaining agreements are effectively administered
- Participate in/direct planning/execution of turnaround/shutdown/start up activities
- Monitor progress towards goals
- Ensure meeting or exceeding federal/state/corporate/industry standards and leading practices in Safety/Environmental/Quality.
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
- BS in Engineering (preferred)
- 15 years' refinery experience + 8 years' senior supervisory/management experience
- Strong knowledge of Process Safety Management/Mechanical Integrity
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook/Visio/Publisher/SharePoint/Adobe Acrobat)
- Experienced in accounting principles/development of operating budgets
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without contact information in a header
MUST PASS DRUG TEST/BACKGROUND CHECK
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business