Travel up to 30% (domestic/international)
Client is seeking a person to become an expert in company's fuels refining & chemicals studies, & develop a strong belief in the benefits these studies provide clients.
You must be willing to:
· Provide extensive analysis at company's office as well as training/presentations/workshops at client sites worldwide
· Evaluate client data for validity/consistency & develop an understanding of how client-submitted data are used in the development of study calculations
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
· BS in CE or ME (MBA in Economics preferred)
· Minimum 10 years' experience in refining/chemical manufacturing (operations/economics/planning)
· Functional expertise in 1 (or more) of the following: economics-planning/process technology/project management/energy/maintenance/reliability/oil loss.
· Process improvement/change management experience.
· Engineering calculations/word processing/spreadsheet/database expert user.
· Operational knowledge of main refining processing equipment
· 1-5 years Microsoft SQL database programming experience
· VBA/MS Excel macros/etc. preferred
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 9/8/2020