We are seeking a Referrals Director who will play a key role in the coaching and development of Coldwell Banker real estate agents associated with NRT LLC's CB Referral Services. CB Referral Services is responsible for establishing business opportunities for independent sales associates affiliated with an NRT LLC real estate company. The Referrals Director will take part in the allocation and management of several iLead sources, as well as educate agents on various CRM platforms.
- Coaching; Conversion and Support of referral lead management; Strategic Accountability
- Coach and develop real estate agents who are associated with CB Referral Services to improve their iLead conversion.
- Effectively educate agents on specific use of proprietary CRM and referral assignment technology.
- Work closely with Director Referral Services, Local Operating Company Senior Leadership and Referral Service Operations Director to establish and execute strategies to successful achievement of business goals and key metrics for CB Referral Services.
- Work with Director Referral Services and Referral Service Operations Managers to plan and implement agent education.
- Effectively manage the lead and referral allocation from various lead sources provided by CB Referral Services.
- Act as the primary advocate for ZAP and demonstrate how to leverage these resources to drive success. Ensure that agents volunteering to participate in CB Referral Services, meet the engagement standards in all aspects of the program including education, customer service and technology adoption.
- Communicate with office managers and associates to promote and achieve performance metrics by source within CB Referral Services and maximize the affiliation of real estate agents to CB Referral Services.
- Communicate with Branch Managers and Associates to promote and achieve performance metrics by source within CB Referral Services.
- Represent CB Referral Services, and the company at local branch and regional office meetings.
- Oversee world-class execution of agent recognition events and adoption of CB Referral Services uniform national recognition standards. Ensure adequate agent communication and support, interaction and coaching to maximize agent retention.
- Proven experience with effective referral opportunity conversion.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on effective use of virtual channels
- with the ability to virtually coach, develop and manage agents remotely.
- Excellent platform and classroom style public speaking experience required.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Proven ability to present concepts, data analysis and project plans and execute accordingly.
- 2+ years of brokerage management, assistant management or past leadership training.
- Current local real estate license required or willingness to obtain within first 6 months of employment.
Travel requirements may include:
- Local and Regional travel as needed dependent coverage area and branch office meetings
- Education and training summits for CB Referral Services
- Overnight travel: 0 – 10%
Minimum Education: College degree preferred