We are looking for Red Hat Identity Management Consultant for our client in ??Irving, TX
Job Title: ????Red Hat Identity Management Consultant
Job Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Should have solid experience on integration with Red Hat Idm and setup authentication on Unix/Linux using LDAP/LDAPS, PAM (Privilege acces management), realm, Kerberos, SSSD and openssl
- Implemented a High Availability Red Hat Identity Manager (IdM) for RHEL 5, 6 and 7 environments
- Use of security and password management software (selinux, ossec, SSSD, LDAP, Kerberos)
- Integrate Red Hat Identity Manager (IdM) with Microsoft Active Directory
- Must have good understanding of GPOs and policies pushed through AD and posix attributes
- Good amount of experience in writing scripts and automate the install, uninstall process through shell scripts, python or using awk.
- Experience on Satellite server, Kickstart and VMware
- Configure SSSD and LDAP with UNIX Privilege access management, and enable users to authenticate through AD.
- Prepare presentations and Visio diagrams
- Able to provide quality project documents
- Follows escalation & notification process as required
- Should have basic understanding on any Identity & Access management products.
Nice to Have:
- Should be able to create Use cases, workflow and data flow documentation.
- Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
- Willingness to proactively provide input for improvements
- Some experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills. Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
- Analyze log files to detect and troubleshoot server and application problems. Used the Trace feature to resolve issues
- Ability to script in a programming language (python, shell script etc.)