At Woodard & Curran there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
We currently have an opportunity in Southern California for a recycled water engineer interested in developing innovative solutions to challenging water-related projects, and managing successful project teams. Our growing backlog of recycled water work creates an opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects that contribute to the development of solutions addressing California water issues. Experience working on recycled water planning or design projects in California and/or the western United States is a requirement.
- Projects are in the areas of recycled water, including water quality and treatment analysis; customer demand analysis; groundwater replenishment concepts; regulatory requirements; distribution systems development and analysis. Experience in potable reuse and regulatory permitting a plus.
- The position is focused on project delivery, but a demonstrated ability to manage client relationships and team members is crucial.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required. This includes the ability to communicate internally with project teams, and externally with clients and stakeholder groups in project and workshop settings.
- Interest and ability to contribute to business development through active participation in ongoing marketing efforts are a plus.
- 7-10 years of experience on water resources and/or closely related projects; specific experience successfully managing local, regional, and watershed scale planning projects is highly desirable
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering, or a related field, MSpreferred
- Excellent organizational, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- P.E. registration preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of the provisions and requirements of California Water Code Title 22 is preferred
Woodard & Curran is an equal opportunity employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER IF YOU ENCOUNTER ISSUES (CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI)