Supports the ongoing transformation of our Talent Acquisition team byapplying marketing methodology to the recruitment process. Provides operational leadership and uses in depth knowledge ofsocial media,digital marketing, talent acquisition trends and recruitment technology to maintain our strong brand and drive exceptional talent to Magellan.
- Executes talent acquisition social mediacampaigns from set up and management to optimization and reporting, ultimately driving talent to the company’s career site.
- Analyzes campaigns and translates anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and social advertising campaigns.
- Partners with senior communications and marketing leads to ensure alignment with internal branding and to leverage internal talent to strengthen employer brand in the marketplace.
- Develops successful content marketing initiatives in all stages, from planning to execution and measurement (website, email, blogs, advertising, videos, infographics).
- Advocates for the company in social media spaces.
- Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social mediacampaigns; analyzes, reviews and reports on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Implements the media planning process and determines strategic advertising and marketing practices that are within budget and produce a high-quality candidate pool while measuring on-going effectiveness.
- Develops external recruitment campaigns and programmatic advertising for both active and passive talent in partnership with marketing agency.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition (TA) and internal Marketing team to create exceptional external recruiting experiences including career events and conferences.
General Job Information
Recruitment Marketing Director - Remote Opportunity
Human Resources Group
United States of America
United States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date
Date Requisition Created
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 8+ years of experience in some combination of Talent Acquisition Marketing/HR/Marketing/Employer Brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field is required.
- Knowledge of and experience in the tenets of marketing and talent acquisition.
- Creativity and immersion in social media: Linkedin, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, new and emerging platforms, and how each platform is best deployed.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, both in writing and verbally.
- Evidence of thought leadership in Talent Acquisition (TA) marketing, trends and developments.
- Proficient in principles of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Videography experience strongly preferred.