A highly successfully, growing fast casual restaurant organization seeks a high-energy Recruitment Manager to partner with the Vice President of Human Resources to ensure the company's restaurants are staffed with the finest leaders in the field. This vital role will be responsible for full cycle recruitment, attracting and hiring top performing restaurant professionals and hourly team members who will elevate the brand and enhance the company's already outstanding culture. This role requires excellent relationship building skills with external and internal parties / vendors. Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must. Based in Riverside County, CA .
This position is responsible for developing and implementing the processes and strategy which reflects our culture, brand, and values to attract and retain high performers in both hourly and salaried, in both Field and Support Center positions. Hands-on development and field execution of recruitment plans for hourly staffing will be a key contribution towards a critically important partnership with Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Hospitality Management or equivalent. Work experience may be considered.
- High level of written and conversation skills in a business environment.
- Proven ease with presentations to small and large audiences.
- Experienced in aligning Human Resource/Recruitment strategies and programs to metrics and analytics.
- Affinity towards Operations with past management experience is valued.
- Versatile in being an effective team leader and member.
- Conversational proficiency in written and/or verbal skills with Spanish preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify candidate sources in our current and prospective markets and communities. Develop networking relationships with key influencers within the same.
- Excel in building an ongoing pipeline of talent for current and future organizational needs, for both staffs and leaders in the Field and at the Support Center.
- Spearhead ongoing strategies to promote the employment brand and messaging, organically and virtually.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with hiring managers, to meet organizational needs and promote their involvement in the recruitment strategies.
- Assess and propose a core and evolving set of metrics to determine current effectiveness/productivity in recruitment and identify opportunities and gaps as quickly as possible.
- Manage full cycle recruitment from position descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, selection, hiring, and retention. Be able to train others on the same.
- Participate in internal recruitment efforts such as succession planning, targeted referral programs leadership development and training.