New York, NY
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 28 days ago
Our client, a large reputable bank in Manhattan, is seeking a Recruiting Manager. They are looking for an individual with 4+ years of recruiting experience who has a hands-on mindset and is a great communicator.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
· Manage the staffing process: Receive job descriptions from hiring manager for new open positions.
· Source jobs through internet postings, government staffing agencies, internal job postings and employee referrals.
· Recruit and interview a variety of positions including but not limited to, exempt, non-exempt and technical positions.
· Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
· Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews.
· Establish and maintain recruitment sources, i.e. professional websites, associations and networking, campus recruitment, alumni groups, job fairs, and agencies.
· Develop effective recruiting strategies, recommend placement of applicants and analyze staffing trends and turnover.
· Solve issues pertaining to recruitment and develop alternative recruitment sources.
· Direct projects relative to the life cycle of a candidate/employee including recruitment, employment, orientation and termination.
· Approve and pay placement fees and bills for temporary agencies.
· Certify compliance reporting (EEO-1, AAP and Vets-100).
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with 4+ years of recruiting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience conducting interviews in various formats (e.g. phone, structured, group).
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.