CGS is a global tech. company with a thriving Call Center Solutions division in Tampa. We are hiring a talented Recruitment Manager to lead our (High Volume) recruiting team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, CGS is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Recruitment Manager
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes.
- Supervise remote recruiting team and report on its performance
- Collect recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new source methods (e.g. social recruiting, local community based partnerships)
- Advise and train hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve employer brand and increase retention
- Coordinate with Workforce Development team to forecast future hire needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
Qualifications for Recruitment Manager
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not required.
- 5 years of experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruiting Coordinator, or Recruitment Consultant
- Experience in screening and interviewing job applicants
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Experience with the use of applicant tracking software and HR databases
- Knowledge of social media and professional networks
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Jobvite and Ultipro (UKG) experience preferred.