Job Title: Recruitment Lead - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Memphis, TN
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Experience dealing with senior stake holders and managing a team of recruiters
- Schedules interviews with candidates; coordinates all details of interviews including travel arrangements.
- Assists with written and verbal communications with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Maintains the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) candidate records; creates and runs weekly tracking reports.
- Maintains records on applicant flow and outreach efforts. Sends and receives applications and maintains the job requisition database to reflect candidate status.
- Responsible for preparing employment offer letters and packets sent to of new employees. Works with candidates to answer any questions they may have in the hiring process including benefits.
- Conducts benefit briefs for interviews.
- May conduct phone screens and initial interviews, as well as reference checks. Assists with job fairs and college recruiting activities as necessary.
- Under general supervision, capable of performing all jobs including the most complex.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices.
- Work is checked since errors may cause delay or expense.